|Summary: We are seeking a hands-on, “lead-by-example” dynamic individual who can coach, train, and lead a 10+ team of Account Managers who support the initiatives of the business development team and are responsible for quoting, invoicing, shipping, and customer relations/support. You will ensure that your team is meeting stated objectives; you will also provide daily, weekly and monthly status to the principal of the company. In this position, you will develop strong working relationships with your team, with our Business Developers, customers, vendors, design engineers while developing a strong working relationship with senior management.
- Manage and monitoring inside sales team on the entire supply chain: quoting, pricing, inventory management, sales/purchase orders, shipping, etc.
- Oversees and manages accounts.
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Address complaints and ensures maximum good will from transactions.
- Ensure that there are no gaps in the terms specified in the purchase orders and as required by the stated policy and practice of the organization.
- Oversee order completion status and invoicing to customers.
- Understand the manufacturing processes of different product lines of the company and liaise with the application engineer to resolve issues that arise at the vendor or customer’s end.
- Assist HR with recruitment and training of new inside sales team.
- Implement training upgrades as needed.
- Create incentive tools to motivate and retain current inside sales members
- Will be responsible for additional tasks as assigned by reporting manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Experience with MS Office with ability to work extensively using Excel
- Must have a sense of urgency to respond to inquiries and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and prevention
- Sense of personal responsibility
- Committed strong team player
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Accounting experience a plus
- Netsuite database a plus
** Individuals with a technical background, engineering background or studies, or having had experience within the electronics components manufacturing industries, industrial industries, manufacturing, or IT companies (inside sales manager, client services manager, or similar/related positions) are encouraged to apply.