- Coordinate with China plants to ensure all our products especially printed circuit board (PCB), are produced in the plant have high quality at lower production cost and on time delivery.
- The routine daily work includes printed circuit board Design for Manufacturability Analysis, technical support, work in process (WIP) status follow up and report, trouble shooting and problem solving but not limited to above.
- Handle customer complains in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare, conduct and follow up customer audit to the customer satisfaction.
- Prepare technical details or review for correct quotation.
- Store and distribute technical documents, spec and standard in order and in secure order.
- Master PCB technical development trends and knowledge related to job function.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field
- MUST have 5+ years of Product Engineering /Technology experiences in PCB manufacturing industry.
- Professional in knowing IPC standard and understanding customer technical requirement in drawing, Gerber file, specification etc and solve any capability and manufacturability problems of printed circuit board.
- With at least one year of PCB CAM experience such as Genesis 2000, CAM350, have the capability of doing PCB design rule check.
- Self motivated and hard working.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Willing to take responsibility and work under pressure.
- Bachelor degree or above in chemical/mechanical/ industry engineering.
- Have knowledge and experience in TS16949.
- Experience in DOE and Six Sigma is a plus.
- Have good command of oral and written English.